Baxi Baxi EcoBlue Advance Combi ErP review
Brand score %
The Baxi EcoBlue Advance Combi ErP boiler has a lengthier warranty than Baxi’s more basic combi, and it claims to be more efficient too. In our annual customer and expert heating engineer surveys we find out which brands are the most reliable and loved by owners and engineers’ alike. Read our full review to find out if we think Baxi boilers are worth investing in.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years10
- Parts warranty in years10
- Labour warranty in years10
- Manufacturer phone number0344 871 1545
- Manufacturer websitewww.baxi.co.uk
best at similar price
- Heat-only or regular
Best boiler brands
Looking to buy a new boiler? Here's our guide to the best boiler brands - and the worst. We show the best boiler brands for reliability and reveal what boiler owners and heating engineers really think of the UK's boiler brands.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.