Grant Vortex Eco External System review
Brand score %
Installing your boiler outdoors can save valuable space in your home, and the Grant Vortex Eco External System oil boiler is specially designed to cope with all that the weather can throw at it. This boiler is the system version of Grant's Eco External heat-only boiler, fitted with a sealed system kit. Our full review lists the Eco External's key features and reveals what our survey on boiler reliability told us about Grant boilers.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years2 years
- Manufacturer phone number01380 736920
- Manufacturer websiteWww.grantuk.com
Best boiler brands
Our independent research reveals the best and worst boiler brands, based on the experiences of owners and impartial opinions of real boiler engineers. The worst manufacturer scored a pitiful two stars for reliability.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.