Grant Vortex Eco Utility Regular review
Brand score %
- Heat-only or regular
As the name suggests, the Grant Vortex Eco Utility oil boiler is primarily designed for use in a utility room, and comes with a simple white casing and basic controls. Although this is a 'heat-only, open-vent' boiler, it can be fitted with an optional sealed system kit and converted into a system boiler, making it suitable for a wider range of properties. Read our full review to find out whether the Grant Vortex Eco is the best boiler for your home.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years2 years
- Manufacturer phone number01380 736920
- Manufacturer websiteWww.grantuk.com
Best boiler brands
Our independent research reveals the best and worst boiler brands, based on the experiences of owners and impartial opinions of real boiler engineers. The worst manufacturer scored a pitiful two stars for reliability.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.