Grant Vortex Eco Utility System review
Brand score %
This condensing oil boiler is the system version of the Grant Vortex Eco Utility heat-only boiler – they both come with a simple white casing and basic controls. Sealed system boilers take up slightly less room than heat-only boilers, as some of the components are fitted inside the casing, making them suitable for a wider range of properties. Read our full review to find out whether a Grant oil boiler is reliable enough to be worth investing in.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years2 years
- Parts warranty in years-
- Labour warranty in years-
- Manufacturer phone number01380 736920
- Manufacturer websitewww.grantuk.com
Best boiler brands
Our independent research reveals the best and worst boiler brands, based on the experiences of owners and impartial opinions of real boiler engineers. The worst manufacturer scored a pitiful two stars for reliability.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.