Grant Vortex Eco Wall Hung External System review
Brand score %
One of the few wall-hung oil boilers on the market, the Grant Vortex Eco Wall Hung range consists of eight condensing boilers: four regular (open vent) and four sealed system models. Both types are available for fitting indoors or out, and with a choice of two heat outputs. The External versions come with a multi-directional factory fitted flue, and are protected from the elements by a weatherproof casing. Read on for our summary of the Grant Vortex Eco Wall Hung External system boiler, and find out if Grant boilers are loved by customers and engineers, or not.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years2 years
- Manufacturer phone number01380 736920
- Manufacturer websiteWww.grantuk.com
Best boiler brands
Our independent research reveals the best and worst boiler brands, based on the experiences of owners and impartial opinions of real boiler engineers. The worst manufacturer scored a pitiful two stars for reliability.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.