Grant Vortex Eco Wall Hung Internal System review
Brand score %
One of very few wall-hung oil-fired boilers on the market, the Grant Vortex Eco Wall Hung range consists of eight condensing boilers: four regular (open vent) and four sealed system models. Both types are available for fitting indoors or out, and with a choice of two heat outputs. The Internal versions are compatible with all of Grant's EZ-Fit flue systems, so they can be fitted almost anywhere. Find out if Grant boilers are reliable, and loved by heating engineers and customers alike, in our full and independent review.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years2
- Parts warranty in years2
- Labour warranty in years2
- Manufacturer phone number01380 736920
- Manufacturer websitewww.grantuk.com
Best boiler brands
Looking to buy a new boiler? Here's our guide to the best boiler brands - and the worst. We show the best boiler brands for reliability and reveal what boiler owners and heating engineers really think of the UK's boiler brands.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.