Grant Vortex Pro External Combi review
Brand score %
The Vortex Pro External Combi e is Grant's latest version of their successful Vortex Outdoor Combi boiler range. The 'e' or 'electronic' range incorporates several additional features, including diagnostic indicator lights and an internal condensate trap. These oil-fired boilers are designed for installation outdoors, saving you valuable space in your kitchen. We summarise the Grant Vortex Pro External Combi e's key features below, and tell you how reliable Grant boilers are, to help you work out whether this is the right boiler for your home.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years2 years
- Parts warranty in years-
- Labour warranty in years-
- Manufacturer phone number01380 736920
- Manufacturer websitewww.grantuk.com
best at similar price
Best boiler brands
Our independent research reveals the best and worst boiler brands, based on the experiences of owners and impartial opinions of real boiler engineers. The worst manufacturer scored a pitiful two stars for reliability.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.