Grant Vortex Pro Kitchen Utility Regular review
Brand score %
- Heat-only or regular
The Vortex Pro Kitchen/Utility oil boiler from Grant offers a number of programming options, including a wireless thermostat. This enables the boiler to be controlled remotely from any room without the need for hard wiring. Housed in a neat white casing, these floor standing boilers come with a wide range of heat outputs and are suitable for installation in a kitchen or utility room. We reveal more about the Vortex Pro Kitchen as well as revealing how reliable and popular with customers the Grant boiler brand is, in our full review.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years2 years
- Manufacturer phone number01380 736920
- Manufacturer websiteWww.grantuk.com
Best boiler brands
Our independent research reveals the best and worst boiler brands, based on the experiences of owners and impartial opinions of real boiler engineers. The worst manufacturer scored a pitiful two stars for reliability.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.