Grant Vortex Blue Combi review
Brand score %
According to Grant its oil-fired Vortex Blue Combi boiler features a large heat exchanger for improved hot-water efficiency. There are three boilers in the range and as they’re floor standing you’ll need to find adequate space to install one, perhaps in a utility room. Read on to discover whether our latest brand reliability survey uncovered any problems with Grant boilers.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years2
- Parts warranty in years2
- Labour warranty in years2
- Manufacturer phone number01380 736920
- Manufacturer websitewww.grantuk.com
Best boiler brands
Looking to buy a new boiler? Here's our guide to the best boiler brands - and the worst. We show the best boiler brands for reliability and reveal what boiler owners and heating engineers really think of the UK's boiler brands.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.