Ideal Ideal Independent Combi review
Brand score %
The Independent combi boiler from Ideal is compact enough to be fitted into a normal kitchen cupboard. Ideal says it’s easy to install and operate, and that it’s built to last. But is this true? We put Ideal boilers to the test in our annual reliability survey and we can also tell you what Ideal customers and expert heating engineers’ make of the brand.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years7 years
- Manufacturer phone number01482 498660
- Manufacturer websiteWww.idealboilers.com
best at similar price
Best boiler brands
Our independent research reveals the best and worst boiler brands, based on the experiences of owners and impartial opinions of real boiler engineers. The worst manufacturer scored a pitiful two stars for reliability.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.