Ideal Ideal Vogue Max Combi review
Brand score %
Ideal claims that its Vogue range of combi boilers has been built using premium components, and the company is so confident that these boilers will serve you well that they're backed by a 10-year warranty. The large LCD display will remind you when your boiler is due for a service, and there's room for an optional timer or programmer to be built into the control panel. Read our full review to find out whether the Ideal Vogue MAX Combi will meet your heat and hot water needs, and importantly, whether Ideal boilers really do benefit from good brand reliability.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years12
- Parts warranty in years12
- Labour warranty in years12
- Manufacturer phone number01482 498660
- Manufacturer websitewww.idealboilers.com
best at similar price
- Heat only or Regular
Best boiler brands
Looking to buy a new boiler? Here's our guide to the best boiler brands - and the worst. We show the best boiler brands for reliability and reveal what boiler owners and heating engineers really think of the UK's boiler brands.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.