Ideal Ideal Vogue System GEN2 S review
Brand score %
The Ideal Vogue GEN2 System boiler has a 10-year warranty an LCD display programmer and Ideal says it’s very easy to use. To find out if Ideal boilers are worth buying, or if they break down more often than their competitors, read our full and independent review.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years10
- Parts warranty in years10
- Labour warranty in years10
- Manufacturer phone number01482 498660
- Manufacturer websitewww.idealboilers.com
best at similar price
Best boiler brands
Looking to buy a new boiler? Here's our guide to the best boiler brands - and the worst. We show the best boiler brands for reliability and reveal what boiler owners and heating engineers really think of the UK's boiler brands.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.