Intergas Xclusive Combi review
Brand score %
The Intergas Xclusive combi boiler range has hardly any moving parts compared to other boiler manufacturers and it comes with a cutting edge touch screen display, which gives the boiler an attractive and clean frontage. But do the smaller number of moving parts lead a more reliable boiler brand? And do its customers like Intergas? Read our full and independent review to find out.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years10
- Parts warranty in years10
- Labour warranty in years10
- Manufacturer phone number01527 888000
- Manufacturer websitewww.intergasheating.co.uk
best at similar price
- Heat-only or regular
Best boiler brands
Looking to buy a new boiler? Here's our guide to the best boiler brands - and the worst. We show the best boiler brands for reliability and reveal what boiler owners and heating engineers really think of the UK's boiler brands.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.