Johnson & Starley QuanTec HR Combi review
Brand score %
If you’re after a neat-looking condensing gas combi boiler, the Johnson & Starley QuanTec HR combi boiler has its control panel behind a fold-down flap, giving an uncluttered, simple exterior. But when it comes to boilers, you’ll probably be more interested in how reliable it is, what expert heating engineers make of it, and whether its own customers would recommend it? Read our full review to find out.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years8
- Parts warranty in years8
- Labour warranty in years8
- Manufacturer phone number01604 762881
- Manufacturer websitewww.johnsonandstarley.co.uk
best at similar price
- Heat-only or regular
Best boiler brands
Looking to buy a new boiler? Here's our guide to the best boiler brands - and the worst. We show the best boiler brands for reliability and reveal what boiler owners and heating engineers really think of the UK's boiler brands.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.