Main Main Eco Compact Combi review
Brand score %
Main say that its Eco Compact Combi boiler is designed with the installer in mind, so it should be easy to install and service. We put this to the test in our expert heating engineers survey, and because we’ve also surveyed almost 10,000 boiler owners and users in the UK, we can also tell you how reliable Main boilers are and whether its customers would recommend them.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years5
- Parts warranty in years5
- Labour warranty in years5
- Manufacturer phone number0344 871 1545
- Manufacturer websitewww.mainheating.co.uk
best at similar price
Best boiler brands
Looking to buy a new boiler? Here's our guide to the best boiler brands - and the worst. We show the best boiler brands for reliability and reveal what boiler owners and heating engineers really think of the UK's boiler brands.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.