Potterton Assure System LPG review
Brand score %
The LPG version of the Potterton Assure System boiler range comes in a variety of sizes depending on the size of your home. System boilers are great in homes that have poor water pressure, but is a system right for you? And are Potterton boilers reliable? Read our full review to find out.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years2
- Parts warranty in years2
- Labour warranty in years2
- Manufacturer phone number0344 871 1545
- Manufacturer websitewww.potterton.co.uk
Best boiler brands
Looking to buy a new boiler? Here's our guide to the best boiler brands - and the worst. We show the best boiler brands for reliability and reveal what boiler owners and heating engineers really think of the UK's boiler brands.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.