Vaillant ecoFIT sustain regular review
Brand score %
- Heat only or Regular
Designed for new builds and social housing the ecoFIT Sustain regular boiler is small enough to fit inside a kitchen cupboard and comes with an A rating for energy efficiency. But you’ll be most interested in how well Vaillant boilers fare in our annual reliability survey and to find out if heating engineers would recommend them. Read our full review to find out.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years2
- Parts warranty in years2
- Labour warranty in years2
- Manufacturer phone number01773 824141
- Manufacturer websitewww.vaillant.co.uk
Best boiler brands
Looking to buy a new boiler? Here's our guide to the best boiler brands - and the worst. We show the best boiler brands for reliability and reveal what boiler owners and heating engineers really think of the UK's boiler brands.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.