Vaillant ecoTEC plus system review
Brand score %
The Vaillant ecoTEC Plus System range of condensing gas boilers uses a separate hot-water cylinder (usually fitted into an airing cupboard) to store the hot water supply. Often called 'sealed system boilers' Vaillant claims they are lightweight and easy to install, as there's no need for a water tank in the loft. Read our full review to find out whether the ecoTEC Plus is the right boiler for your home, and more importantly, whether Vaillant boilers benefit from good brand reliability.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years5 years
- Parts warranty in years-
- Labour warranty in years-
- Manufacturer phone number01773 824141
- Manufacturer websitewww.vaillant.co.uk
Best boiler brands
Our independent research reveals the best and worst boiler brands, based on the experiences of owners and impartial opinions of real boiler engineers. The worst manufacturer scored a pitiful two stars for reliability.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.