Vaillant ecoTEC Plus Combi LPG review
Brand score %
Requiring no hot-water cylinder or cold-water tank in the loft, Vaillant's ecoTEC Plus range of condensing gas combination boilers provides almost instant hot water straight from the mains, and could be a space-saving solution for your home. The ecoTEC Plus combi is available in outputs from 25kW to 38kW, including one that runs on LPG instead of mains gas. Read on to find out whether the ecoTEC Plus could be the right boiler for your needs.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years5
- Parts warranty in years5
- Labour warranty in years5
- Manufacturer phone number01773 824141
- Manufacturer websitewww.vaillant.co.uk
Best boiler brands
Looking to buy a new boiler? Here's our guide to the best boiler brands - and the worst. We show the best boiler brands for reliability and reveal what boiler owners and heating engineers really think of the UK's boiler brands.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.