Viessmann Vitodens 100-W System review
Brand score %
This Viessmann Vitodens 100-W gas system boiler has a large digital display and is compatible with a range of programmers, including an optional external weather detector that automatically adjusts your heating when the temperature drops outside. Read our full review to find out whether the Viessmann Vitodens 100-W is the right boiler for your home, and how satisfied Viessmann owners are with this brand of boiler.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years5 years
- Manufacturer phone number01952 675000
- Manufacturer websiteWww.viessmann.co.uk
Best boiler brands
Our independent research reveals the best and worst boiler brands, based on the experiences of owners and impartial opinions of real boiler engineers. The worst manufacturer scored a pitiful two stars for reliability.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.