Vokera Vision Combi review
Brand score %
The Vokèra Vision combi boiler range of wall-mounted condensing combi boilers come with the option of an impressive five or seven-year parts and labour warranty. Our full review will help you decide whether the Vokèra Vision combi is the right boiler for your home, and, more importantly, whether this brand's boilers are likely to break down.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years7 years
- Parts warranty in years-
- Labour warranty in years-
- Manufacturer phone number0844 391 0999
- Manufacturer websitewww.vokera.co.uk
best at similar price
Best boiler brands
Our independent research reveals the best and worst boiler brands, based on the experiences of owners and impartial opinions of real boiler engineers. The worst manufacturer scored a pitiful two stars for reliability.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.