Worcester Bosch Greenstar Danesmoor ErP+ review
Brand score %
- Heat-only or regular
The Worcester Greenstar Danesmoor is a floor standing boiler that's been designed with front access, so it's quick and easy to service. As with the old Worcester Camray boilers, the Danesmoor models will fit under a kitchen worktop and are oil-fired, making them suitable for homes which are not connected to mains gas. The Greenstar Danesmoor 12-18 can be fitted with an optional built-in programmer. Read our full review -below to help you decide whether this is the right boiler for your home.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years2 years
- Manufacturer phone number03301 239559
- Manufacturer websiteWww.worcester-bosch.co.uk
Best boiler brands
Our independent research reveals the best and worst boiler brands, based on the experiences of owners and impartial opinions of real boiler engineers. The worst manufacturer scored a pitiful two stars for reliability.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.