Worcester Bosch Greenstar Danesmoor System ErP+ review
Brand score %
Worcester's range of Greenstar Danesmoor system boilers include an expansion tank and pressure gauge which reduces the number of heating components to be installed. The controls are easy to access as they're located on the front fascia panel, and there's room here for an optional built-in timer. Read our full review of the Greenstar Danesmoor System to help you decide whether this is the right boiler for your home.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years2 years
- Manufacturer phone number03301 239559
- Manufacturer websiteWww.worcester-bosch.co.uk
Best boiler brands
Our independent research reveals the best and worst boiler brands, based on the experiences of owners and impartial opinions of real boiler engineers. The worst manufacturer scored a pitiful two stars for reliability.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.