Worcester Bosch Greenstar Danesmoor Utility System ErP+ review
Brand score %
The floor-standing Greenstar Danesmoor Utility System condensing boilers come in a range of heat outputs. As the name suggests, the Utility range is designed to offer a selection of no-frills oil-fired boilers, for use in a utility room or garage. The controls are very basic and there's no integrated timer, so you'll need to install external controls to run this boiler efficiently. Read our full review of the Greenstar Danesmoor External System to see if it's the right boiler for your home.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years2
- Parts warranty in years-
- Labour warranty in years-
- Manufacturer phone number03301 239559
- Manufacturer websitewww.worcester-bosch.co.uk
Best boiler brands
Looking to buy a new boiler? Here's our guide to the best boiler brands - and the worst. We show the best boiler brands for reliability and reveal what boiler owners and heating engineers really think of the UK's boiler brands.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.