Worcester Bosch Greenstar FS Cdi Regular ErP review
Brand score %
- Heat-only or regular
The Greenstar FS CDi Regular ErP boilers are heat-only models designed for people who are replacing an old floor-standing version, or who don't have the space for a wall-mounted boiler. About the size of a slimline dishwasher, they'll fit beneath a kitchen worktop and provide heat for medium and large homes. Our full review will help you decide whether the Worcester Greenstar FS Regular boiler is the right choice for your home. Most importantly it will tell you whether Worcester boilers are reliable.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years5
- Parts warranty in years-
- Labour warranty in years-
- Manufacturer phone number3301 239559
- Manufacturer websitewww.worcester-bosch.co.uk
Best boiler brands
Looking to buy a new boiler? Here's our guide to the best boiler brands - and the worst. We show the best boiler brands for reliability and reveal what boiler owners and heating engineers really think of the UK's boiler brands.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.