Worcester Bosch Greenstar Heatslave II ErP + review
Brand score %
If you're looking for an oil-fired combi boiler to fit into your kitchen, the Greenstar Heatslave II from Worcester Bosch could be just the job. These floor-standing boilers can be fitted under a kitchen worktop – as long as it's removable to allow access for servicing. They have the benefit of a pre-heated thermal store to provide instant hot water, and you can fit an optional seven day plug-in timer for added convenience. Read our full review to find out whether the Heatslave II is the right boiler for your home.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years2 years
- Parts warranty in years-
- Labour warranty in years-
- Manufacturer phone number03301 239559
- Manufacturer websiteWww.worcester-bosch.co.uk
Best boiler brands
Our independent research reveals the best and worst boiler brands, based on the experiences of owners and impartial opinions of real boiler engineers. The worst manufacturer scored a pitiful two stars for reliability.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.