Worcester Bosch Greenstar Highflow CDi ErP review
Brand score %
There's not much choice if you're looking to replace an old-style floor standing boiler with a combination model, but the two Worcester Greenstar Highflow CDi series could be a good option if you live in a large house. There are two models that can produce enough heat and hot water to cope with larger homes. Read our full review to find out whether the Worcester Greenstar Highflow CDi ErP is the right boiler for your home, and more importantly, whether Worcester combi boilers benefit from good brand reliability.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years5 years
- Parts warranty in years-
- Labour warranty in years-
- Manufacturer phone number03301 239559
- Manufacturer websitewww.worcester-bosch.co.uk
Best boiler brands
Our independent research reveals the best and worst boiler brands, based on the experiences of owners and impartial opinions of real boiler engineers. The worst manufacturer scored a pitiful two stars for reliability.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.