Worcester Bosch Greenstar Ri ErP review
Brand score %
- Heat-only or regular
The Worcester Greenstar Ri ErP range comprises heat-only boilers in four heat outputs for small to medium-sized homes. They operate with a separate storage cylinder to provide hot water. They are small enough to be hidden in a kitchen cabinet. Our full review will help you decide whether the Worcester Greenstar Ri ErP can provide the heating power you need. Most importantly it will tell you whether Worcester boilers are reliable.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years5 years
- Parts warranty in years-
- Labour warranty in years-
- Manufacturer phone number03301 239559
- Manufacturer websitewww.worcester-bosch.co.uk
Best boiler brands
Our independent research reveals the best and worst boiler brands, based on the experiences of owners and impartial opinions of real boiler engineers. The worst manufacturer scored a pitiful two stars for reliability.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.