Worcester Bosch Greenstar Utility ErP+ review
Brand score %
- Heat-only or regular
The Greenstar Utility regular oil-fired boiler series from Worcester Bosch has been designed to provide a high-output energy-efficient solution for large homes and light commercial properties. There are two boilers in the range, and both are compatible with Worcester Greenskies solar and Worcester Greensource air-to-water heat pumps, which could help you to save money on your hot water and heating. Read our full review to find out whether the Greenstar Utility is the best boiler for you.
- Pros and cons
- Heating engineer views
- What type of home is this boiler suitable for?
- Will this boiler produce enough hot water for my home?
- How efficient is this boiler?
- What controls does this boiler have?
- Is this boiler smart compatible?
- What is the warranty with this boiler?
- Overall warranty in years2 years
- Parts warranty in years-
- Labour warranty in years-
- Manufacturer phone number03301 239559
- Manufacturer websiteWww.worcester-bosch.co.uk
Best boiler brands
Our independent research reveals the best and worst boiler brands, based on the experiences of owners and impartial opinions of real boiler engineers. The worst manufacturer scored a pitiful two stars for reliability.
Buying a new boiler
Need a new boiler? Here's everything you need to know about buying a boiler, including how much it costs, if you can get it for free, as well as the pros and cons of combis, heat-only and system boilers.
How to buy the best boiler
Expert advice on how to buy the best boiler for your home, including picking the right type, size and brand. We compare combi, heat-only and system boilers and let you know which is best for your home so you make the right choice.