Hyperoptic Ultrafast (Broadband only) review
Brand score %
- Broadband only
- Ultrafast fibre
It’s possible you won’t have heard of Hyperoptic – the fibre broadband provider is currently only available to some 400,000 premises in the UK. Rather than using the Openreach network, like most providers, it has its own fibre network that’s currently available in 43 of the UK’s towns and cities. If you live in a city apartment block, there’s a chance you’ll be able to subscribe to Hyperoptic. Should you? Read on to find out.
- Pros and cons
- What’s Hyperoptic broadband like to use?
- What’s Hyperoptic’s customer service like?
- Should I sign up to this Hyperoptic deal?
- Package information
- To find out more about Hyperoptic, read our in-depth Hyperoptic provider review or find out how much you could save if you switch to Hyperoptic.
- Year tested2020
- Package typeBroadband only
- Broadband speedUltrafast fibre
- Includes unlimited data
- Monthly data transfer limit-
- Promotional cost (£/month)38
- Duration of promotional prices12 months
- Standard cost (£/month)50
- Supplied routerHyperhub
Best and worst broadband providers for 2020
Discover the best and worst broadband providers in the UK with our expert reviews. We've reviewed all popular broadband providers including BT, Sky and Virgin to help you save money and find the best broadband provider for you.
Broadband provider reviews
Expert reviews of all the major broadband providers, including satisfaction scores from their customers plus information on their supplied equipment and deals.
How to switch broadband provider
If you've had enough of bad broadband, want a cheaper broadband deal or are looking for a better value broadband provider, it could be time to switch. Read our expert advice on finding the best ISP.