Post Office Unlimited Broadband (12 month contract) review
Brand score %
- Broadband and phone
It might make you think more of the Royal Mail than email, but Post Office also offers a broadband service. Read on to find out if it offers a good alternative to the deals available from specialist broadband providers such as BT and Virgin Media.
- Pros and cons
- What's Post Office broadband like to use?
- What's Post Office customer service like?
- Should I sign up to this Post Office deal?
- Package information
- Year tested2019
- Package typeBroadband and phone
- Broadband speedStandard
- Includes unlimited data
- Monthly data transfer limitn/a - unlimited data
- Promotional cost (£/month)17
- Duration of promotional prices12 months
- Standard cost (£/month)30
- Supplied routerWireless ZyXEL
best at similar price
Best and worst broadband providers for 2019
Discover the best and worst broadband providers in the UK with our expert reviews. We've reviewed all popular broadband providers including BT, Sky and Virgin to help you save money and find the best broadband provider for you.
Broadband provider reviews
Expert reviews of all the major broadband providers, including satisfaction scores from their customers plus information on their supplied equipment and deals.
How to switch broadband provider
If you've had enough of bad broadband, want a cheaper broadband deal or are looking for a better value broadband provider, it could be time to switch. Read our expert advice on finding the best ISP.