VIRGIN MEDIA M100 broadband and phone (12 month contract) review
Brand scoreShow Context
- Broadband and phone
- Ultrafast fibre
Virgin Media offers the fastest widely available broadband service in the UK, yet it has often received poor ratings in our customer satisfaction surveys. Read on to find out whether its results in our 2020 survey have improved.
- Pros and cons
- What’s Virgin Media broadband like to use?
- What’s Virgin Media’s customer service like?
- Should I sign up to this Virgin Media deal?
- Package information
- To find out more about Virgin Media, read our in-depth Virgin Media provider review or find out how much you could save if you switch to Virgin Media.
- Year tested2020
- Package typeBroadband and phone
- Broadband speedUltrafast fibre
- Includes unlimited data
- Monthly data transfer limitN/a - unlimited data
- Promotional cost (£/month)33
- Duration of promotional prices12 months
- Standard cost (£/month)49
- Supplied routerVirgin Media Super Hub
Best and worst broadband providers for 2020
Discover the best and worst broadband providers in the UK with our expert reviews. We've reviewed all popular broadband providers including BT, Sky and Virgin to help you save money and find the best broadband provider for you.
Broadband provider reviews
Expert reviews of all the major broadband providers, including satisfaction scores from their customers plus information on their supplied equipment and deals.
How to switch broadband provider
If you've had enough of bad broadband, want a cheaper broadband deal or are looking for a better value broadband provider, it could be time to switch. Read our expert advice on finding the best ISP.