Zen Internet Unlimited Full Fibre 4 review
Brand scoreShow Context
- Broadband and phone
- Ultrafast fibre
Although it's one of the smaller internet service providers, Zen Internet has a good pedigree and has been rated highly by its customers in the past. But what did Zen Internet customers have to say about the service they get in our spring 2020 satisfaction survey? Read on to find out.
- Pros and cons
- What’s Zen Internet like to use?
- What’s Zen Internet’s customer service like?
- Should I sign up to this Zen Internet deal?
- Package information
- To find out more about Zen Internet, read our in-depth Zen Internet provider review or find out how much you could save if you switch to Zen Internet.
- Year tested2020
- Package typeBroadband and phone
- Broadband speedUltrafast fibre
- Includes unlimited data
- Monthly data transfer limitN/a - unlimited data
- Promotional cost (£/month)59.99
- Duration of promotional pricesN/a
- Standard cost (£/month)59.99
- Supplied routerFRITZ!Box 3490
Best and worst broadband providers for 2020
Discover the best and worst broadband providers in the UK with our expert reviews. We've reviewed all popular broadband providers including BT, Sky and Virgin to help you save money and find the best broadband provider for you.
Broadband provider reviews
Expert reviews of all the major broadband providers, including satisfaction scores from their customers plus information on their supplied equipment and deals.
How to switch broadband provider
If you've had enough of bad broadband, want a cheaper broadband deal or are looking for a better value broadband provider, it could be time to switch. Read our expert advice on finding the best ISP.