BT Full Fibre 300 review
Customer scoreShow Context
- Broadband and phone
- Ultrafast fibre
The UK's biggest broadband provider isn't necessarily the best, and BT has received poor ratings in our past surveys. Would customers report better experiences in our 2021 survey? Read on to find out.
- Pros and cons
- What’s BT broadband like to use?
- What’s BT’s customer service like?
- Should I sign up to this BT deal?
- Package information
First reviewed by Which?
- Year tested2021
- Package typeBroadband and phone
- Broadband speedUltrafast fibre
- Includes unlimited data
- Promotional cost (£/month)49.99
- Duration of promotional prices24 months
- Standard cost (£/month)57.99
- Supplied routerBT Smart Hub X
Best and worst broadband providers for 2020
Discover the best and worst broadband providers in the UK with our expert reviews. We've reviewed all popular broadband providers including BT, Sky and Virgin to help you save money and find the best broadband provider for you.
Broadband provider reviews
Expert reviews of all the major broadband providers, including satisfaction scores from their customers plus information on their supplied equipment and deals.
How to switch broadband provider
If you've had enough of bad broadband, want a cheaper broadband deal or are looking for a better value broadband provider, it could be time to switch. Read our expert advice on finding the best ISP.