EE Fibre Max 900 review
- Broadband only
- Ultrafast fibre
EE may be better known for its 4G mobile phone service, but the company also offers a range of home broadband packages. These are often cheap, but EE has done poorly in our past broadband surveys. Read on to find out if it did any better in 2022.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What’s EE broadband like to use?
- What’s EE’s customer service like?
- Should I sign up to this EE deal?
- Package information
First reviewed by Which?
- Year tested2022
- Package typeBroadband only
- Broadband speedUltrafast fibre
- Includes unlimited data
- Monthly data transfer limitN/a - unlimited data
- Promotional cost (£/month)61
- Duration of promotional prices24 months
- Standard cost (£/month)69
- Supplied routerEE smart hub router
Best and worst broadband providers for 2022
Discover the best and worst broadband providers in the UK with our expert reviews. We've reviewed all popular broadband providers including BT, Sky and Virgin to help you save money and find the best broadband provider for you.
Broadband provider reviews
Expert reviews of all the major broadband providers, including satisfaction scores from their customers plus information on their supplied equipment and deals.
How to switch broadband provider
If you've had enough of bad broadband, want a cheaper broadband deal or are looking for a better value broadband provider, it could be time to switch. Read our expert advice on finding the best ISP.