John Lewis Broadband Unlimited review
- Broadband and phone
John Lewis may be best known for selling household goods, but it also provides a broadband service. Read on to find out how it measures up against that on offer from specialist broadband providers such as BT and Virgin Media.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What’s John Lewis Broadband like to use?
- What’s John Lewis Broadband’s customer service like?
- Should I sign up to this John Lewis Broadband deal?
- Package information
First reviewed by Which?
- Year tested2021
- Package typeBroadband and phone
- Broadband speedStandard
- Includes unlimited data
- Monthly data transfer limitN/a - unlimited data
- Promotional cost (£/month)20
- Duration of promotional prices12 months
- Standard cost (£/month)28.93
- Supplied routerZyXEL VMG8924
Best and worst broadband providers for 2020
Discover the best and worst broadband providers in the UK with our expert reviews. We've reviewed all popular broadband providers including BT, Sky and Virgin to help you save money and find the best broadband provider for you.
Broadband provider reviews
Expert reviews of all the major broadband providers, including satisfaction scores from their customers plus information on their supplied equipment and deals.
How to switch broadband provider
If you've had enough of bad broadband, want a cheaper broadband deal or are looking for a better value broadband provider, it could be time to switch. Read our expert advice on finding the best ISP.