Plusnet Unlimited Fibre Extra (12 month contract) review
- Broadband and phone
- Superfast fibre
Plusnet heavily advertises its broadband packages, pushing its special offers and highlighting that its call centres are in Yorkshire. But what do its customers think of the service they receive? Read on to find out what they told us in our 2022 broadband survey.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What’s Plusnet broadband like to use?
- What’s Plusnet’s customer service like?
- Should I sign up to this Plusnet deal?
- Package information
First reviewed by Which?
- Year tested2022
- Package typeBroadband and phone
- Broadband speedSuperfast fibre
- Includes unlimited data
- Monthly data transfer limitN/a - unlimited data
- Promotional cost (£/month)27.99
- Duration of promotional prices12 months
- Standard cost (£/month)43.5
- Supplied routerPlusnet Hub One
Best and worst broadband providers for 2022
Discover the best and worst broadband providers in the UK with our expert reviews. We've reviewed all popular broadband providers including BT, Sky and Virgin to help you save money and find the best broadband provider for you.
Broadband provider reviews
Expert reviews of all the major broadband providers, including satisfaction scores from their customers plus information on their supplied equipment and deals.
How to switch broadband provider
If you've had enough of bad broadband, want a cheaper broadband deal or are looking for a better value broadband provider, it could be time to switch. Read our expert advice on finding the best ISP.