Sky Superfast (without Boost) review
- Broadband and phone
- Superfast fibre
Sky might be best known for its sport and film channels, but you can also take out a broadband deal without having to sign up to a TV package. Read on to find out whether existing Sky customers recommend that you do so.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What’s Sky broadband like to use?
- What’s Sky’s customer service like?
- Should I sign up to this Sky deal?
- Package information
First reviewed by Which?
- Year tested2022
- Package typeBroadband and phone
- Broadband speedSuperfast fibre
- Includes unlimited data
- Monthly data transfer limitN/a - unlimited data
- Promotional cost (£/month)27.5
- Duration of promotional prices18 months
- Standard cost (£/month)33
- Supplied routerSky Hub 4
Best and worst broadband providers for 2022
Discover the best and worst broadband providers in the UK with our expert reviews. We've reviewed all popular broadband providers including BT, Sky and Virgin to help you save money and find the best broadband provider for you.
Broadband provider reviews
Expert reviews of all the major broadband providers, including satisfaction scores from their customers plus information on their supplied equipment and deals.
How to switch broadband provider
If you've had enough of bad broadband, want a cheaper broadband deal or are looking for a better value broadband provider, it could be time to switch. Read our expert advice on finding the best ISP.