TalkTalk Fibre 35 (24 month contract) review
- Broadband and phone
- Superfast fibre
TalkTalk is one of the UK's biggest broadband providers and it's not always been popular in our broadband satisfaction surveys. Read on to find out how customers rated it in our 2021 survey.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What’s TalkTalk broadband like to use?
- What’s TalkTalk’s customer service like?
- Should I sign up to this TalkTalk deal?
- Package information
First reviewed by Which?
- Year tested2021
- Package typeBroadband and phone
- Broadband speedSuperfast fibre
- Includes unlimited data
- Monthly data transfer limitN/a - unlimited data
- Promotional cost (£/month)23.5
- Duration of promotional prices24 months
- Standard cost (£/month)29.95
- Supplied routerTalkTalk Super router
Best and worst broadband providers for 2022
Discover the best and worst broadband providers in the UK with our expert reviews. We've reviewed all popular broadband providers including BT, Sky and Virgin to help you save money and find the best broadband provider for you.
Broadband provider reviews
Expert reviews of all the major broadband providers, including satisfaction scores from their customers plus information on their supplied equipment and deals.
How to switch broadband provider
If you've had enough of bad broadband, want a cheaper broadband deal or are looking for a better value broadband provider, it could be time to switch. Read our expert advice on finding the best ISP.