Utility Warehouse Ultra Fibre broadband review
- Broadband and phone
- Superfast fibre
You might expect a company that also offers electricity and gas to struggle against specialist broadband providers, but Utility Warehouse has impressed in past Which? satisfaction surveys. Read on to find out how it did in our 2022 survey of broadband customers.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What’s Utility Warehouse broadband like to use?
- What’s Utility Warehouse’s customer service like?
- Should I sign up to this Utility Warehouse deal?
- Package information
First reviewed by Which?
- Year tested2022
- Package typeBroadband and phone
- Broadband speedSuperfast fibre
- Includes unlimited data
- Monthly data transfer limitN/a - unlimited data
- Promotional cost (£/month)24
- Duration of promotional prices18 months
- Standard cost (£/month)32.99
- Supplied routerUW Wi-Fi Hub
Best and worst broadband providers for 2022
Discover the best and worst broadband providers in the UK with our expert reviews. We've reviewed all popular broadband providers including BT, Sky and Virgin to help you save money and find the best broadband provider for you.
Broadband provider reviews
Expert reviews of all the major broadband providers, including satisfaction scores from their customers plus information on their supplied equipment and deals.
How to switch broadband provider
If you've had enough of bad broadband, want a cheaper broadband deal or are looking for a better value broadband provider, it could be time to switch. Read our expert advice on finding the best ISP.