VIRGIN MEDIA M50 broadband and phone (30 day rolling) review
Brand scoreShow Context
- Broadband and phone
- Superfast fibre
Virgin Media offers the fastest widely available broadband service in the UK, yet it has often received poor ratings in our customer satisfaction surveys. Read on to find out whether its results in our 2021 survey have improved.
- Pros and cons
- What’s Virgin Media broadband like to use?
- What’s Virgin Media’s customer service like?
- Should I sign up to this Virgin Media deal?
- Package information
First reviewed by Which?
- Year tested2021
- Package typeBroadband and phone
- Broadband speedSuperfast fibre
- Includes unlimited data
- Monthly data transfer limitN/a - unlimited data
- Promotional cost (£/month)45
- Duration of promotional pricesN/a
- Standard cost (£/month)45
- Supplied routerVirgin Media Super Hub
Best and worst broadband providers for 2020
Discover the best and worst broadband providers in the UK with our expert reviews. We've reviewed all popular broadband providers including BT, Sky and Virgin to help you save money and find the best broadband provider for you.
Broadband provider reviews
Expert reviews of all the major broadband providers, including satisfaction scores from their customers plus information on their supplied equipment and deals.
How to switch broadband provider
If you've had enough of bad broadband, want a cheaper broadband deal or are looking for a better value broadband provider, it could be time to switch. Read our expert advice on finding the best ISP.