AEG BPE748380M review
Test scoreShow Context
- Single electric
It’s a lot to pay for a single oven but, on the face of it, the AEG BPE748380M has a lot to offer, with pyrolytic self-cleaning, a meat probe and plenty of cooking space. Our detailed oven review based on a battery of lab tests reveals whether we recommend making the investment.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- Does the oven stick to the right temperature?
- How well does it cook?
- What’s the grill like?
- How easy is it to use and clean?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- Manufacturer guarantee2 years
- Manufacturer guarantee termsAll AEG appliances come with a two-year guarantee as standard to protect against manufacturing faults and defects that occur during this warranty period.
- 54%Lowest score
- 70%Average score
- 87%Highest score
Top five best single ovens for 2022
The top five ovens as tested by Which?. Should you go for a Neff oven with a slide and hide door or a self-cleaning AEG oven? Find a great oven for your kitchen from these and other brands including Bosch, Siemens and Samsung.
Why oven temperature matters
Find out how oven temperature affects your baking, and the right temperature for baking a cake. Get the low down on fan oven temperature conversions, oven thermometers, and whether an inaccurate oven could be to blame for disastrous bakes.
Which built-in oven brand to buy in 2022
Our independent guide to the best built-in oven brands. We combine years of oven testing data with the experiences of oven owners to uncover the best brands.