Miele H2265-1B review
Test scoreShow Context
- Single electric built-in
Miele claims its H2265-1B multifunction built-in oven will reach optimum temperature in a flash, with no need to preheat. On top of this, it says the oven will maintain the temperature with great precision. Find out if these big claims were confirmed in our rigorous tests by reading the full review.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- Manufacturer guarantee2 years
- Manufacturer guarantee termsAll Miele appliances have a two-year guarantee as standard, which covers parts and labour. You must register your applaince to activate the two-year guarantee.
- Additional infoWe changed the way that we assessed ovens in 2017, so the results for ovens tested before 2017 aren't directly comparable.
Compare retailersPrices updated daily
Prices are ordered from lowest to highest, irrespective of retailer rating or stock, and exclude any potential delivery costs. We are not able to show every possible retailer and cheaper prices may be available. When you click on a retailer link on our site, we may earn affiliate commission. This supports our not-for-profit mission to empower consumers and in no way affects our recommendations. Find out more.
- 54%Lowest score
- 70%Average score
- 85%Highest score
Top five best single ovens for 2022
The top five ovens as tested by Which?. Should you go for a Neff oven with a slide and hide door or a self-cleaning AEG oven? Find a great oven for your kitchen from these and other brands including Bosch, Siemens and Samsung.
Why oven temperature matters
Find out how oven temperature affects your baking, and the right temperature for baking a cake. Get the low down on fan oven temperature conversions, oven thermometers, and whether an inaccurate oven could be to blame for disastrous bakes.
Which built-in oven brand to buy in 2022
Our independent guide to the best built-in oven brands. We combine years of oven testing data with the experiences of oven owners to uncover the best brands.