Zanussi ZOF35601XK review
Test scoreShow Context
- Double electric built-under
This built-in double oven from Zanussi allows you to grill and bake at the same time, which could come in handy if you need to prepare several different dishes at once. But do both compartments heat food evenly and accurately? We sent the ZOF35601XK electric oven to our test lab to find out - read our full review to find out how it fared.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
Last checked by Which?
First reviewed by Which?
- Manufacturer guarantee1 year
- Manufacturer guarantee termsAll Zanussi appliances have a one-year guarantee as standard.
- Additional infoWe changed the way that we assessed ovens in 2017, so the results for ovens tested before 2017 aren't directly comparable.
- 54%Lowest score
- 70%Average score
- 85%Highest score
Top five best single ovens for 2022
The top five ovens as tested by Which?. Should you go for a Neff oven with a slide and hide door or a self-cleaning AEG oven? Find a great oven for your kitchen from these and other brands including Bosch, Siemens and Samsung.
Why oven temperature matters
Find out how oven temperature affects your baking, and the right temperature for baking a cake. Get the low down on fan oven temperature conversions, oven thermometers, and whether an inaccurate oven could be to blame for disastrous bakes.
Which built-in oven brand to buy in 2022
Our independent guide to the best built-in oven brands. We combine years of oven testing data with the experiences of oven owners to uncover the best brands.