Google Drive review
Test score %
Is Google Drive the best cloud storage service you can use? You get a very generous 15GB of free space to use, but our full review reveals whether it's worth spending a bit of money for better quality from a rival cloud storage service. Find out just how easy it is to use, and whether it uploads and downloads files speedily or sluggishly.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it like to use?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I use it?
- Paid for storage option one100GB: £1.59 a month or £15.99 a year
- Paid for storage option two1TB: £7.99 a month or £79.99 a year
- Paid for storage option three2TB: £15.99 a month
- Paid for storage option four10TB: £79.99 a month
- Paid for storage option five20TB: £159.99 a month
- Paid for storage option six30TB: £239.99 a month
Make smarter choices
- 52%Lowest score
- 71%Average score
- 88%Highest score
How to choose the best cloud storage service
The Which? guide to choosing the best cloud-storage service for backing up your files online. We round up the best free and premium online cloud storage.
How secure are cloud storage services?
It's vital that your files and photos stored in the cloud are secure. We reveal which security features to look for when you're picking a cloud storage service.
How we test cloud storage services
Which? tests cloud storage services so you can find the one for you, with ease of use, features, privacy settings and capacity all taken into consideration.