Microsoft OneDrive review
Test score %
Microsoft OneDrive is an online cloud storage service with tools for viewing and editing Office documents online through a web browser interface. As cloud storage services go, it doesn't cost that much, but how easy is it set up up and use? We tested it to find out.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it like to use?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I use it?
- Paid for storage option oneStorage only 50GB: £1.99 a month
- Paid for storage option two1TB = £5.99 a month or £59.99 a year. Includes Office 365 Personal.
- Paid for storage option threeShared 5TB plan (1TB each for five users) = £7.99 a month or £79.99 a year. Includes Office 365 Home.
- Paid for storage option four-
- Paid for storage option five-
- Paid for storage option six-
Make smarter choices
- 52%Lowest score
- 71%Average score
- 88%Highest score
How to choose the best cloud storage service
The Which? guide to choosing the best cloud-storage service for backing up your files online. We round up the best free and premium online cloud storage.
How secure are cloud storage services?
It's vital that your files and photos stored in the cloud are secure. We reveal which security features to look for when you're picking a cloud storage service.
How we test cloud storage services
Which? tests cloud storage services so you can find the one for you, with ease of use, features, privacy settings and capacity all taken into consideration.