PC World Knowhow review
Test score %
The PC World Knowhow cloud storage service has a few nice features, including a picture editor. But is it a dream or a nightmare to use, and does it have decent security settings? Read our full review to find out whether it stands among the best cloud storage services.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it like to use?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I use it?
- Paid for storage option one200GB: £15 a year.
- Paid for storage option two2TB: £30 a year or £90 for five years.
- Paid for storage option three4TB: £50 a year for £150 for five years.
- Paid for storage option four-
- Paid for storage option five-
- Paid for storage option six-
Make smarter choices
- 52%Lowest score
- 71%Average score
- 88%Highest score
How to choose the best cloud storage service
The Which? guide to choosing the best cloud-storage service for backing up your files online. We round up the best free and premium online cloud storage.
How secure are cloud storage services?
It's vital that your files and photos stored in the cloud are secure. We reveal which security features to look for when you're picking a cloud storage service.
How we test cloud storage services
Which? tests cloud storage services so you can find the one for you, with ease of use, features, privacy settings and capacity all taken into consideration.