Dualit XPRESS 3-in-1 84705 review
Test score %
- No milk frother
- Ground coffee
- Dualit NX
The compact Dualit XPRESS 3-in-1 84705 coffee machine can make brews using ground coffee, ESE pods or NX capsules. Dualit says it creates 'professional quality' espressos and offers 'foolproof functionality', so we put it to the test. This coffee machine is definitely straightforward to use, but do its espressos impress? Find out below.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- How good is it at making espresso?
- How good is it at making other coffee drinks?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- Height24 cm
- Width19 cm
- Depth24 cm
- Length of power cord (cm)- cm
- Review detailsWe are continually making improvements to our tests. We last changed our test program in August 2018 which means that, if you’re looking at results for coffee machines tested before and after this date, they will not be directly comparable.
Make smarter choices
- 50%Lowest score
- 72%Average score
- 86%Highest score
best at similar price
- Nespresso Vertuo
- No milk frother
- Milk frother
Nespresso, Tassimo or Dolce Gusto?
Which pod coffee machine to buy? We have compared popular coffee capsule machines from Nespresso, Tassimo, Dolce Gusto to reveal how they perform in coffee taste tests plus their pros and cons. There are also other options worth considering.
Top five best capsule coffee machines for 2020
Which? picks the best five capsule coffee machines, and we reveal the models to avoid. Use our expert reviews to help you choose your perfect pod machine from brands including Nespresso, Tassimo, Lavazza, Illy and Dolce Gusto.
Which coffee machine brand?
Find out which is the best coffee machine brand, as rated by owners. We review big coffee machine brands including Delonghi, Nespresso and Tassimo.