Gaggia Gran Gaggia Prestige RI8327 review
Test score %
- Milk frother
- Ground coffee
The Gaggia Gran Gaggia Prestige RI8327 is a compact traditional coffee machine that uses ground coffee or ESE pods to make espresso. Gaggia claims its espressos will have a 'long-lasting delicious crema - every time'. We put that to the test, checking the taste, aroma and appearance of this coffee machine's espresso.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- How good is it at making espresso?
- How good is it at making other coffee drinks?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Should I buy it?
- Height31 cm
- Width20 cm
- Depth26 cm
- Length of power cord (cm)- cm
- Review detailsWe are continually making improvements to our tests. We last changed our test program in August 2018 which means that, if you’re looking at results for coffee machines tested before and after this date, they will not be directly comparable.
Make smarter choices
- 50%Lowest score
- 72%Average score
- 86%Highest score
best at similar price
- Nespresso Vertuo
- No milk frother
- Dolce Gusto
- Milk frother
Nespresso, Tassimo or Dolce Gusto?
Which pod coffee machine to buy? We have compared popular coffee capsule machines from Nespresso, Tassimo, Dolce Gusto to reveal how they perform in coffee taste tests plus their pros and cons. There are also other options worth considering.
Top five best capsule coffee machines for 2020
Which? picks the best five capsule coffee machines, and we reveal the models to avoid. Use our expert reviews to help you choose your perfect pod machine from brands including Nespresso, Tassimo, Lavazza, Illy and Dolce Gusto.
Which coffee machine brand?
Find out which is the best coffee machine brand, as rated by owners. We review big coffee machine brands including Delonghi, Nespresso and Tassimo.