KitchenAid Artisan 5KES2102 review
Test scoreShow Context
- Milk frother
- Ground coffee
The KitchenAid 5KES2102 is a die-cast coffee machine from a brand famed for its trendy kitchen appliances. But is this model all style and no substance? We put it through our rigorous series of tests to see whether this coffee machine can make great-tasting espressos and cappuccinos.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- How good is it at making espresso?
- How good is it at making other coffee drinks?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Should I buy it?
- Height39 cm
- Width36 cm
- Depth42 cm
- Length of power cord (cm)- cm
- Review detailsWe are continually making improvements to our tests. We last changed our test program in August 2018 which means that, if you’re looking at results for coffee machines tested before and after this date, they will not be directly comparable.
Make smarter choices
- 50%Lowest score
- 73%Average score
- 86%Highest score
Nespresso, Tassimo or Dolce Gusto?
Which pod coffee machine to buy? We have compared popular coffee capsule machines from Nespresso, Tassimo, Dolce Gusto to reveal how they perform in coffee taste tests plus their pros and cons. There are also other options worth considering.
Top five best capsule coffee machines for 2020
Which? picks the best five capsule coffee machines, and we reveal the models to avoid. Use our expert reviews to help you choose your perfect pod machine from brands including Nespresso, Tassimo, Lavazza, Illy and Dolce Gusto.
Which coffee machine brand?
Find out which is the best coffee machine brand, as rated by owners. We review big coffee machine brands including Delonghi, Nespresso and Tassimo.